Monaco: 2 or 3 Hour Sight-driving in a Ferrari California T
- Get behind the wheel of a Ferrari California T, 3.9 litre Bi-turbo V8
- Opt to go as either the driver or passenger
- Take a family member or friend to share this dream experience with you
- Cruise on the high winding roads of the Grande Corniche
- Receive a souvenir video or certificate at the end of your tour
Enjoy the thrills of driving on the roads of the world famous Côte d'Azur. Your tour will overlook the Principality of Monaco, Cap Ferrat, the bay of Ville-franche/Nice and Baie des Anges. Many of these roads have been frequently used in movies, such as James Bond, Johnny English and the 1955 classic to Catch a Thief, starring Grace Kelly and Cary Grant.
You will be able to stop at various points of the tour for photographic opportunities of the stunning views, all with your Ferrari in the foreground.
- Professional instructor
- Pick-up service from most Monaco and Nice hotels
- Gratuities are not included. It is recommended to tip your guide 15-20% at the end of your tour.
Prepare for the activity
If you are staying at hotel in Monaco, you can arrange your meeting point there. (Hotel name and room number required) If you are not staying at a hotel in Monaco, the meeting point is on the parking area of the cruise ship harbour, port Hercule, Quai Antoine 1er, and the junction of Quai Ranier 1er. You will meet your instructor here, just by the souvenir shop. If you are staying at a Nice Promenade des Anglais hotel, you can arrange your meeting point, from there. (stating the hotel name and room number) If you are staying in alternative accomodation, we will arrange the meeting point for you at 3 rue de Rivoli, by the famous Negresco Hotel or close to the port of Nice.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Must be 18 or older to drive
• No deposit required, insurance is included
• In the event of bad weather the tour will be postponed or refunded (an option to take the tour as passenger may be offered, no partial refund)
• Driver must fluently speak or understand French or English
• Request a video of your experience (at a small extra fee)
• If scheduling allows, you may take the option to extend your tour in 15 minute segments, for an extra fee (ask your instructor for details)
• Late arrival will deduct time from the tour duration
• The Ferrari California T can fit 2 adults & instructor (will always be in the front seat) or 1 adult and 2 kids & instructor (will always be in the front seat)
• Size restrictions apply for the person on the rear-seat: maximum height 1.70m (5 feet 7 inches), maximum weight 70kg (155 lbs)