Moab: Sound and Light Show with Dinner
- Watch a sound and light show on a boat on the Colorado River
- See how lights, shadows, and music make the stories of the canyon come to life
- Learn about the the history and culture of Moab
- Enjoy a Cowboy-style Dutch oven dinner
Once darkness settles in, the formal part of the evening begins when 40,000 watts of natural light illuminate the canyon wall. Watch as lights, shadows, music, and narration make the stories of the canyon's formation, creation, and history come to life on the walls above the river - as learned from the early settlers of the area (the Catholic conquistadors, Native Americans, and Mormon pioneers).
This Sound and Light Show is a not-to-be-missed unique experience and a great end to a perfect day in Moab.
- 1-hour dinner and drinks
- 2-hour boat cruise
- Children under 4 years
Prepare for the activity
1861 N Hwy 191, Moab, UT 84532, USA. This is 2 miles North of Moab on the North side of the Colorado River Bridge. Take a left after the bridge to arrive in our parking lot. Located next door to the Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Flash photography
• There are 5-30 steps to get to the dock
• This activity is not wheelchair accessible