Moab: Colorado River Sunset Boat Tour with Optional Dinner
- Enjoy a romantic and relaxing 1.5-hour sunset cruise along the beautiful Colorado River
- Admire the vibrant hues of the canyon walls as they change color against the sun
- Listen to live commentary and learn about the geology and history of the Canyonlands area
- Dine on a western style BBQ dinner at the riverside restaurant after the cruise
Along the way, discover an old Indian granary, ancient petroglyphs, and fascinating arches that enrich the landscape with history. After a leisurely 1.5 hour cruise, your skillful guide turns the boat around for the return journey to the dock.
Upon arrival at the private dock, enjoy an optional western-style Dutch oven dinner against the backdrop of the Colorado River. This cowboy inspired dinner is cooked all day to create the authentic and rich dishes of BBQ beef, BBQ pork, BBQ chicken, cowpoke potatoes, sweet baked beans, homemade rolls, pasta salad, and much more. There's also an array of bottomless soft drinks and desserts to end the meal, as well as a selection of vegetarian friendly options.
- 1.5 hour sunset cruise
- 1 hour western style BBQ dinner (if option selected)
- Beer, wine, and mixed drinks
Prepare for the activity
1861 N Hwy 191, Moab, UT 84532, USA. This is 2 miles North of Moab on the North side of the Colorado River Bridge. Take a left after the bridge to arrive in our parking lot. Located next door to the Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott.Open in Google Maps ⟶