Moab: 3-Hour Jet Boat Tour to Dead Horse Point State Park
- Enjoy the thrill of a jet boat ride down the calm-water section of Colorado River
- See spectacular views of Dead Horse State Park
- See where the final scene of the movie "Thelma and Louise" was filmed
- Enjoy a live commentary from your local guide on the culture and history of the area
- Beat the heat with morning or afternoon departures
Marvel at the 2,200 feet of canyon walls above you, a fossilized sea bed, wonderful views of arches, Indian petroglyphs, and a unique view of an Indian granary. Along the way, your guide will point out interesting sights and inform you of the areas past and present.
Pass through the bottom Dead Horse State Park, the iconic Thelma and Louise Point, and a natural amphitheater. Travel 32 miles downriver until you reach the entrance of Canyonlands National Park, where the captain will turn back.
- 3-hour jet boat tour
- Snacks and water
Prepare for the activity
1861 N Hwy 191, Moab, UT 84532, USA. This is 2 miles North of Moab on the North side of the Colorado River Bridge. Take a left after the bridge to arrive in our parking lot. Located next door to the Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott.Open in Google Maps ⟶