Ronda, its Mountains and Setenil incl. Aperitif
Pickup optionalMaximum of 24 hours after your booking, the local tour operator will contact you to inform you of the time and pickup point closest to your accommodation.
- Explore the beautiful white village of Ronda
- Learn more about the legends of the region from a knowledgeable guide
- Enjoy panoramic views of the remote villages of Andalusia
- Taste authentic food made by the locals
- Benefit from a pickup in Fuengirola, Benalmádena, Torremolinos, or Málaga city center
Make your way to the white village of Ronda and visit the Jardines de la Alameda and Balcones Del Tajo. See the monumental Plaza de Toros bullring and enjoy an aperitivo at a famous inn. Get impressive views of the Tajo de Ronda canyon from the Puente Nuevo (New Bridge) and discover a palatial house from the 19th century.
Explore the highlights of the old city center, such as the leafy Plaza Duquesa de Parcent and the Church of Santa Maria la Mayor. Get 2 hours to explore the city center before returning to the Mercadillo area for lunch and some time to shop. Return via the mountains of San Pedro de Alcántara and marvel at the colors of the local plants.
- Pick-up and drop off from Fuengirola, Benalmádena, Torremolinos and Málaga
- Multilingual guide
- Walk through Setenil de las Bodegas
- Guided tour of Ronda
- Tickets to the Don Bosco Palatial House
- Aperitivo "Rondeño"
- Motorway toll fees, where applicable
- Civil liability insurance
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes