Explore Málaga with a local guide on this private tour. The most important attractions and monuments of the city will be covered and it is the ideal choice for couples, families, groups of friends and student groups among others.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Pickup included
- At your accommodation in the historic city centre. The guide will pick you up at your lodging on foot.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Learn from an informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pick-up (for hotels in the historic city center)
- Official local guide
- Private walking tour
- Food or drinks during the tour
- Souvenirs or any other purchase not related to the tour
- Tips (optional)
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- The tour may be operated by a multi-lingual guide.