Malaga: Picasso Private Walking Tour
- Learn all about the famous painter the the 20th century
- See where Picasso was born and baptized
- Visit the Picasso Museum Malaga
Then you will pass by the Church of Santiago Apostle, of great historical value to Malaga for being the first parish built by the Catholic monarchs after the reconquest of the city in 1487. This is where the brilliant painter was baptized, and holds the baptismal font in which he received the first sacrament.
The walk ends at the Plaza de la Merced, where you can see the statue of Pablo Ruiz Picasso. It shows a mature Picasso, sitting and pensive, with notebook and pencil while looking around, perhaps looking for the pigeons that he saw as a child from his window and then shaped hundreds of works. In this square is also the house where he was born and raised, which currently houses the headquarters of the Picasso Foundation Casa Natal Museum.
- Entrance to the Museo Picasso Málaga
- Drinks or meals
Prepare for the activity
• In front of the fountain at the Plaza de la Marina (next to the Cathedral) • Look for the guides with umbrellas and green accreditation, with the corporate logo: Paseando Por EuropaOpen in Google Maps ⟶