Turin 2 Hour Guided Tour from Milan
- Discover the signs of Italy's first capital and its monarchy, the House of Savoy
- See the most famous and important building of the city such as Palazzo Reale, Palazzo Madama and the baroque church of San Lorenzo
- Enjoy Turin's Parisian style elegant tree-lined boulevards and the echoes of Vienna in its stately art nouveau cafes
- Spot the beautiful view on the surrouding Alps, just on the border of the city
Enjoy a fascinating walk through the elegant buildings of downtown Turin, which made it become the first capital of Italy. Palazzo Reale, hosting kings for more than two centuries, the Senate with its two sides, the superb baroque church of San Lorenzo, the Renaissance cathedral with the Sacra Sindone is, Via Roma, with its chic shops and historic café, Piazza San Carlo, the "salon" of Turin, Piazza Carignano, the birthplace of the Renaissance and the Teatro Regio, one of the Savoy's family favorite places for entertainment.
You'll always be walking with your nose in the sky, so as not to lose anything of the unexpected charm of Turin!
- Tour led by an expert guide
- Round trip from Milan
- Food & drinks
Prepare for the activity
Milan central train station: Stazione Centrale (easy to get there by tube). Exit the station and walk to the right, turn right at the corner of the station building. Your driver will be waiting for you near the taxi area on the side of the street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please note this tour does not include entrance to sites which require an entrance fee
• The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of exceptionally heavy rain, the tour may be cancelled and you'll be given a full refund