Best of Milan Tour and Last Supper Ticket
- Admire the intricate paintwork of Leonardo’s masterpiece, The Last Supper
- Take a guided walk through the medieval center of Milan
- Visit the majestic Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery and admire the exterior of the Duomo
Afterwards your guide will take you to the medieval Sforza Castle. This imposing fortress was the residence of the dukes of Milan for centuries. Today is houses museums and important art collections.
Head to the charming Piazza dei Mercanti, an unexpected square hidden away from the crowded streets. Experience the Renaissance illusion of space created by Bramante in heart of the medieval city.
Continue on to Piazza della Scala, where you’ll find La Scala, one of the world’s most famous opera houses. Some of the greatest musicians and singers the world has known have performed here.
You’ll enter the majestic Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, an amazing 19th-century glass vaulted shopping arcade. The Gallery is known as the salotto di Milano (Milan’s drawing room) due to its importance throughout the years as a meeting point for Milan’s residents.
Lastly, visit the famous Duomo, located in the heart of Milan. This impressive cathedral is often considered to be one of the most beautiful churches in the world.
- Licensed English-speaking guide
- Ticket to see The Last Supper
- Group no larger than 30 people
- Duomo Cathedral Entrance
- La Scala Theatre & Museum Entrance
- Sofrza Castle Entrance
- Wheelchair users