Walk through the historic center of Milan to discover the most significant cultural sites and the history of the city. Don't miss the chance to discover all the iconic places in Milan in a unique half-day tour.
- The Piazza Scala, where your guide will present the history of this world-famous theatre in which great singers and conductors, such as Giuseppe Verdi, performed
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, the first “shopping mall” in Italy, a fascinating site rich in history
- Piazza Duomo and its architectural miracle: the Cathedral, one of Europe’s most beautiful buildings and the symbol of the city
- The Sforza Castle: home to power, intrigue, splendor and severe downfalls of the Lords of the city
- The Last Supper Museum where you will personally experience this extraordinary artwork. Discover the charm of the Last Supper in the silence of the friars’s refectory; observe the astonishment, embarrassment and agitation conveyed by the Apostles’ bodies and faces