Private Tour of Teatro alla Scala and Church of San Fedele
- Visit Teatro alla Scala's foyer and the central stages
- Explore the museum of the theatre and get to see its elliptical tower
- Walk inside the Church of San Fedele, visit the crypt, the sacristy and the "Chapel of the Ballerine"
After your visit of Teatro alla Scala, you will head towards the Church of San Fedele. This church, a prototype of the religious architecture of the Counter-Reformation, was built by the Jesuits and the major architect was Pellegrino Tibaldi, Carlo Borromeo’s favorite engineer. Within the 16th-century church is an extraordinary collection of contemporary art, with works of artists such as Kounellis, Fontana e Paladino. You will also have the chance to see the crypt and other spaces such as the Sacristy and the "Chapel of the Ballerine" as you explore the church.
- Ticket for Teatro alla Scala
- Ticket for Chiesa di San Fedele
- Expert tour guide
- Any food or drinks
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags