Private Tour of Milan Skyline
- Walk along the famous Corso Como, a fashion, design and culture hub
- Reach Piazza Gae Aulenti, a must-go for its skyscrapers, water features, plays of light and not least its art installations
- Explore the fascinating new park called "la Biblioteca degli Alberi" (the trees library)
- See Bosco Verticale, the two residential towers designed by Boeri for Expo 2015 and hosting around 900 trees!
You will meet your guide in Piazza XXV Aprile, then you will walk through Corso Como, a very distinctive and interesting district in Milan and one of the main centers of the city's design, art, and nightlife. You will reach Piazza Gae Aulenti with its impressive skyscrapers, water features, lights, and art installations.
Walk through the new beautiful park "Biblioteca degli Alberi" until you reach the Casa della Memoria and then the Fondazione Riccardo Catella, housed in a small art nouveau palazzo. Look around and spot the cool area of Isola, with its symbols represented by Bosco Verticale: the two residential towers designed by Milanese architect Stefano Boerifor Expo 2015 and hosting around 900 trees on its many terraces!
- Private tour
- Expert tour guide
- Entrance to skyscrapers, exhibitions, etc
- Food and drinks
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• The tour will take place even in the event of rain, however, in the event of exceptionally heavy rain, the tour may be canceled and you will be given a full refund