Milan: 2.5-Hour City Tour by Tram
- Ride historic tram No. 1 through the center of Milan
- Learn the history of the Dukes of Milan at Sforza Castle
- Enjoy panoramic views of Napoleon's Arch of Peace
- Explore Milan's longest shopping street
- See the Duomo and La Scala Opera House
- Climb aboard a streetcar from the 1930s
Visit Sforza Castle, where your guide will tell you the history of the Ducal residence and one of the largest citadels in Europe. Located at the margins of Sempione Park, the castle provides panoramic views of the Arch of Peace, Milan’s commemorative arch, built by Luigi Cagnola at the request of Napoleon.
Traveling on Line No. 1, cross the city center to see the historic streetcars of the 1930s. Pass through the Brera district en route to Cordusio, the heart of Milan’s Financial District. Then, take a walking tour of the city center to see the imposing Duomo (Cathedral), covered Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, and La Scala Opera House.
Back on Tram No. 1, ride through the Fashion District. Pass the consulate buildings of the Diplomatic Quarters, and admire the monuments of Piazza della Repubblica. The tour ends on Corso Buenos Aires, one of Milan’s main shopping avenues, making for a perfect drop off to enjoy some free time to shop!
- English-speaking guide
- Tram ticket
- Headsets (for groups of more than 7 people)
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes