Milan 1-Day Private Sightseeing Tour and Cooking Class
- Learn more about Italian art, culture, and cuisine on this full-day program
- Explore Milan with a guide, visiting the Duomo, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, La Scala, and Sforza Castle
- Cook like an Italian with a professional chef and savor the fruits of your labor
Begin in the morning with a walking tour of the city center. Your guide will lead you on a stroll that takes in the major landmarks of Milan. Visit the Duomo, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, La Scala Opera House, Via Dante, and the Sforza Castle.
After you’ve reached the castle, you’ll have some free time to explore the area before starting your cooking class.
During the afternoon class you’ll discover some of the best-kept secrets for creating an authentic Italian menu. An English-speaking chef will give you step-by-step guidance as you prepare and cook your meal, giving you tips on techniques used by the professionals. Once your freshly prepared meal is complete, you have a chance to sit down and enjoy the fruits of your labor.
- English-speaking guide
- Professional English-speaking chef
- Freshly prepared lunch (Saturdays) or dinner (weekdays) with drinks
- Certificate of attendance
- Lunch (weekdays) or dinner (Saturdays)
- Entry fees for the Duomo and La Scala Opera House
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes