Milan: Porta Nuova Walking Experience
- Stroll through the Porta Nuova district
- Observe Milan's new skyline and its skyscrapers
- Take the best pictures of the Vertical Forest building
- Enjoy free time around this district and discover the revitalization project
Enjoy a 1.5-hour walking tour with your monolingual guide, who will take you past the skyscrapers, towers, and marvels of architecture that now populate this neighborhood. See the Vertical Forest, a pair of residential towers covered in greenery; the Diamond Tower, an iconic diamond-shaped high-rise; and many more stunning sights. Afterwards, relax and enjoy some free time at the new green lung of Milan: the Biblioteca degli Alberi, a unique green space that will be sure to leave an impression on you. Then, follow your guide throughout Corso Como (a shopping and dining complex) and Piazza Gae Aulenti, considered the heart of this modern city. Learn the enchanting history behind this area and its unique architecture.
Prepare yourself for a tour of discovery and take amazing pictures of the new Milan.
- Certified tour guide
- Headphones (from 10 participants)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pickup and drop-off
- Wheelchair users