Milan: Full-Day Bergamo Walking Tour Excursion
- Reach Bergamo from Milan by train
- Ride the funicular from downtown to the top of the hill
- Explore the old town "Città Alta" of Bergamo
You will depart by train from Milan Central Station at 12:05PM, with arrival to Bergamo at 12:53PM. From there you will take an individual transfer on own from the train station to Bergamo Città Alta. You will then ride the funicular (2,60€ to be paid on the spot) from downtown to the top of the hill.
From there you will meet with your guide at 3:00PM at Torre del Gombito (next to the info point), before beginning your walking tour through Piazza Vecchia, the heart of the old town. You start by walking past remarkable historical and religious monuments, such as town hall (Palazzo della Ragione), the St. Maria Maggiore Cathedral, the Colleoni Chapel, and the baptistery.
Following your tour, you will have free time at your disposal before getting back to the station to catch the train at 7:02PM, with arrival back to Milan Central Station at 7:50PM.
- Round-trip regional train from Milan Central Station to Bergamo (second class)
- Walking tour with an English-speaking guide
- Funicular to "Città Alta" (2,60€ to be paid on the spot)
- Any other services not mentioned above
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Please report directly to Milan Central Station 20 minutes before departure (after booking, you'll receive a confirmation email with the exactly train departure time). Check platform number on timetable monitors. Reminder: you are required to reach the station to take train by yourself, you'll meet the guide directly in Bergamo Città Alta at 3:00PM at Torre del Gombito (next to the information point).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
• Your departure time will be confirmed according to availability