Milan: 3-Hour Bike Tour
- Discover the city's main monuments on a group bike tour
- View the Peace Arch, Santa Maria delle Grazie, Darsena and the canals
- Take a few photos with your camera from the best vantage points
Afterwards, view the Peace Arch, Santa Maria delle Grazie, Darsena and the canals to take a few photos with your camera. Then, hop back on your bikes and head to San Lorenzo and the Roman columns, the Basilica di Sant'Ambrogio, the Roman ruins via Brisa, the Piazza Affari and the Maurizio Cattelan contemporary art installation L.O.V.E, where you'll have another short stop for photos.
Then, head to Mercanti Square, La Scala Square, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele and finally, Duomo Square for another short photo session before heading back to the starting point of the tour.
- Licensed tour guide
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
• Participants under 16 must be accompanied by their legal guardian aged 18 or above
• Participants must wear a helmet. Riders must wear suitable footwear (e.g. trainers or comfortable shoes) and clothing
• Rider requirements: weight between 45 kilograms and 115 kilograms, riders must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol