Milan: 2.5-Hour Segway Night Tour
- Glide through Milan at night by Segway, from its historical center to Porta Nuova
- Learn about the newest developments in the city from a knowledgeable English-speaking guide
- Marvel at the Unicredit Tower, the tallest skyscraper in Italy
Your guide will escort you in a small group as you glide from the historical sites in Milan's city center, such as Piazza 25 Aprile and Porta Garibaldi, to an area of new, cutting-edge skyscrapers.
Admire the Unicredit Tower, Italy’s tallest skyscraper, and marvel at the innovative Vertical Forests and glittering Diamond Tower.
Learn about the newest trends in Milan, projects that are under development and the architects responsible, and also about daily life in the city from your friendly, English-speaking guide.
- Segway rental
- Orientation session
- Licensed English-speaking tour guide
- Poncho (in case of rain)
- Guide gratuity (optional)
- Children under 16 years
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
• Meet where the Via dei Chiostri corner meets with Via Ancona, Milan. • This is approximately a 5-minute walk from Lanza-Brera station • From Lanza station take Via Tivoli and carry on to Via Pontaccio. Turn left on Via Solferino and you will find Via Ancona.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Open-toed shoes
and not in excess of 260 pounds. Due to the risk to both child and mother,
pregnant women are not allowed to participate on these Segway Tours.
• Each member of your party will be required to complete and sign a liability
• Your safety is always the highest priority; therefore, each tour begins with a
very thorough orientation of the Segway and its use before going out to enjoy
• Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted
to ride, and will not be refunded