Milan: Pinacoteca Ambrosiana & da Vinci Codex Exhibition
- See original drawings by Da Vinci from the Codex Atlanticus
- Admire works of art by the great Italian masters, such as Botticelli, Raphael, Tiziano, and Caravaggio
- Open the bound books of Leonardo, representing more than 40 years of research and drawing
- Explore the Pinacoteca Ambrosiana's impressive collection of manuscripts and art
With audio guides available to purchase for a nominal fee, you will learn more about the world's largest collection of original drawings by Leonardo Da Vinci from the Codex Atlanticus. Get an incredible overview of the master's works, thoughts, and feelings from more than 40 years of research. Go to the Federiciana Room of the Ambrosiana Library to gain a deeper appreciation of the man and his times.
Open your eyes to a world of Renaissance thinking, from the still lives of Caravaggio to the realism of Raphael.
- Exhibition tickets, including the Ambrosiana collections, and the exhibition of Leonardo's original drawings from the Codex Atlanticus
- Audioguides (available in English and Italian at the Ambrosiana ticket office for EUR 3 per guide)
Prepare for the activity
The Ambrosiana, Piazza Pio XI 2, Milan (nearest metro - Red Line, stop Cordusio or Duomo, and Yellow Line, stop Duomo; nearest tramway lines - 12, 14, and 16, stop Orefici Cantù, or 2 and 3, stop DuomoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• Opening hours: Tuesday-Sunday 10:00-18:00 (closed: Mondays, December 25, January 1, Easter Day)