Santa Maria delle Grazie & Last Supper Tour in English
- See Leonardo Da Vinci's masterful Last Supper in Milan
- Admire the serene church of Santa Maria delle Grazie
- Travel back to the days of Renaissance grandeur
- Walk in the footsteps of Da Vinci and learn about the protagonists who helped his ambitions
Take one ambitious Duke - Ludovico il Moro - and add a clever artist in search of opportunity - Leonardo da Vinci. Complete the mix with the superior mind of a Renaissance archistar - Donato Bramante. Learn the events that linked these illustrious characters as your guide tells anecdotes and repeats the gossip of the times.
Saving the best until last, slip inside the silent refectory of the convent and stare in awe at Da Vinci’s “Last Supper.” Your guide will talk you through the expressions of astonishment, embarrassment and agitation coming from the bodies and faces of the apostles gathered around Christ; strong gestures that Leonardo was able to reproduce with scientific precision.
The tour starts from Santa Maria delle Grazie Church and then continues in the Last Supper Museum.
- Entrance ticket to see the Last Supper
- Headsets (dependent on number of participants)
- Guide in English
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at the main entrance of the Santa Maria delle Grazie church (directions: underground Red Line 1, stop Conciliazione, Tram 16). He/she will be recognizable by a LeonardoinMilan badge and will have a list of registered participants, along with your tickets for the Last Supper. Please ensure that you arrive at the meeting point on time as latecomers cannot be accommodated.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please note, Santa Maria delle Grazie is a place of worship, so please wear clothing that covers both shoulders and knees, no shorts for men or women, no tank tops or bare shoulders and no short skirts
• Please do not take photos in the church. Inside the Last Supper hall you may take photos with no flash and no selfie-sticks
• Animals are not allowed inside the Museums and churches under any circumstances
• Please also note that the Last Supper Museum does not provide a cloakroom service
• It is forbidden to bring metal or glass objects, luggage or big handbags inside the Last Supper Museum
• This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
• Please note: this tour is held in English only
• The supplier reserves the right to photograph or video parts of the tour which may be posted on social media or the website for advertising purposes. You have the right to refuse to be photographed
You might also like...
Product ID: 38031