From Milan: Half-Day Franciacorta Wine Tour & Tasting
- Explore the beautiful Franciacorta area, rich in history and especially culinary tradition
- Enjoy a guided tour of the vineyards, where the world famous Franciacorta wine originates
- Taste different varieties of Franciacorta together with some delicious local products
You'll depart from Milan with a private car transfer and, after approximately 1 hour, you will arrive at the winery and start your tour by discovering the vineyards, their history and tradition, as well as the particular cultivation techniques for the Franciacorta grapes.
From the vineyards, you'll then be led to the winery to explore the wine cellar and learn about the typical production methods which characterise this unique wine. A guided wine tasting will follow, during which you will taste different varieties of wines accompanied by some typical local products.
Get ready for an experience you won't forget. Oh, and if you like taking pictures, remember to bring your camera.
- Guided tour of the vineyards and wine cellar (approximately 1 hour)
- Guided wine tasting of the best selection of Franciacorta wines and local products (approximately 1 hour)
- Round trip from Milan via private transfer (approximately 2 hours in total)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Guide during the car transfer
Prepare for the activity
Milano Centrale train station: Piazza Quattro Novembre, 220124 Milano. Directions: walk out of the train station, head to your right and follow the street next to the station building until you see the taxi area. Your driver will be waiting for you there.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
• Minimum drinking age is 18-years-old