The Bike Tour of Milan
- Cycle around Milan to see what's hiding behind the façade of one of the world's fashion capitals
- Enjoy the close-knit feel of a small group with a personal guide leading the way
- Learn about the history of Milan via a unique itinerary
Follow your English-speaking guide for an introduction to the city and a peak beneath its surface with a unique and informative itinerary.
You won't see just the famous sites, but you'll also be taken to places where the locals live, work, and play. Most of Milan’s beauty is not visible at a first glance, but cycling gives you the chance to take it all in, with time to soak up the atmosphere of this lively yet relaxed city.
- Official guide
- Third-party liability and accident insurance
- Waterproof jacket (in case of rain)
Prepare for the activity
Via Vetere 12, 20123 Milano. From Metro Station Duomo (M1 and M3): 14-minute walking distance or number 3 tram. From Metro Station S.Ambrogio (M2): 12-minute walking distance or 94 bus. From Metro Station Porta Genova (M2): 1.3km 17-minute walking distance.Open in Google Maps ⟶