Milan Cathedral & Terraces by Elevator Fast-Track Options
- Get fast track entrance to the amazing Milan Duomo terraces
- Benefit of an optional upgrade to see all other areas of the cathedral
- Discover a former chapel of the ducal palace at the Church of San Gottardo in Corte
With an optional upgrade you can also enter the cathedral through an exclusive group doorway, and enjoy access to all areas of the cathedral to see masterpieces of art and architecture. Marvel at beautiful adornments and stained glass windows, and discover the former chapel of the ducal palace at the Church of St. Gottardo in Corte in the archaeological area.
Learn more about the sacred monument at the fascinating museum, and ride the dedicated elevator to get panoramic views from the amazing terraces. Get a free cape-kimono required to enter the cathedral as an added bonus, and use your ticket to enjoy a 10% discount on selected merchandise at the gift shop.
- Fast-track entrance ticket to the Milan Duomo terraces
- Fast-track entrance ticket to the Duomo, the Grande Museo del Duomo di Milano and the Church of San Gottardo in Corte (only if option selected)
- Access to the archaeological area
- Free cape-kimono required to enter the cathedral
- Exclusive 10% discount on selected merchandise at the gift shop
Prepare for the activity
Head to the entrance of the South Terraces of the Duomo for Fast Track ticket holders. Take the elevator and go up. To visit the Duomo take the elevator again and you will be directly inside the Duomo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The Milan Duomo gift shop is open daily from 8:00 AM to 6:30 PM and located at Piazza del Duomo 14/A
• Fast track access to the terraces is available from 10:00 AM to 4:50 PM
• You can enjoy the terraces until 7:00 PM until May 31st 2019. Last entrance is at 6:10 PM. Last entrance to Duomo is 6:00 PM
• From June 1st until September 15th you can enjoy the terraces until 8:30 PM. Last entrance is at 7:40 PM
You might also like...
Product ID: 160722