Miami: Little Havana Food, Culture, Mojito & Street Art Tour
- Get a taste of Havana in the most Cuban-influenced city in America
- Sip on the most delicious of Cuban beverages, the classic mojito
- Enjoy a taste of Miami’s delicious Cuban food from a traditional family-run business
- See Cuban-inspired art at one of the neighborhood’s many galleries and public spaces
Visit one of the many locally owned art galleries in the neighborhood. Hear stories from first-generation immigrants from Cuba and learn about the influence of Cuban art in Miami.
See the important Bay of Pigs monument en route to a favorite local juice bar, where you’ll get to quench your thirst with a dose of sugarcane or mango juice. Visit SW 8th Street to experience the Caribbean flavor that fills the air, from the classic Domino Park where locals challenge one another to domino games, to the conga music that you hear live in the streets.
Your tour will end at one of the neighborhood’s favorite watering holes for a taste of a classic mojito.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Coffee and juice samples
- 1 mojito
- Access and entrance fees to galleries (if applicable)
- Additional food and drinks
- Souvenirs and items of a personal nature
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
Prepare for the activity
Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the child rate. Please select ‘child’ when booking.
Children below the age of 6 are free of charge.