The Everglades and Miami Double Decker Bus Tour
- Experience the natural beauty and wildlife of the Everglades!
- Enjoy an alligator show with the opportunity to hold a small alligator!
- Brace yourself for an airboat thrill-ride on the 'River of Grass'!
- See all the highlights of the 'Magic City' of Miami!
See eye-to-eye with exotic birds, snakes, fish, and turtles and enjoy an alligator show with an opportunity to hold a small alligator! Next, brace yourself for a thrilling airboat ride along the "River of Grass" – one of the world’s largest and slowest flowing rivers, where impressive wildlife photo opportunities await!
The experience continues with the Miami City-tour where you'll find out just why Miami is called the "Magic City!" This segment hits all the major spots like the Bayside Marketplace, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Little Havana, Miami Beach, the Art Deco District, and everything in between!
Hear stories of love, passion, betrayal and even murder! Witness the famous, and infamous places you have only seen on television or the big screen.
Come see the magic, beauty, and vice – what makes Miami so nice!
- Pickup and drop off from hotel (on request and needs to be arranged with local partner after booking)
- Entrance to Everglades
- Airboat Ride
- Alligator Show
- Miami City-Tour
When you get there
305 Lincoln Road 33139 Miami Beach, Florida Meeting time: 9.00 am Pickup is available on request only and needs to be arranged with the local partner after the booking via telephone.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis on the double decker bus.