Small-Group Teotihuacan 6-Hour Afternoon Tour
- Learn about the history of Teotihuacan
- Explore Mexico City's most popular archeological site
- Watch the sun set over the pyramids
On arrival, the tour begins at the Pyramid of the Sun and continues to the Pyramid of the Moon. Learn about the architecture and urban design of the site, which represents the Mesoamerican vision of the cosmos.
Admire the last rays of the sun touching the pyramids as the site empties, and find a spot to enjoy the sunset.
- Admission to Teotihuacan
- Round-trip transportation from the meeting point
- Bilingual guide
- Optional tips
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
• The archaeological area is restricted and closes at 5:00 PM