From Mexico City: Teotihuacán Early Access w/ Archaeologist
Pickup includedMay be either of the following: Hotel NH Reforma 155 Liverpool Street, Juarez, Cuauhtemoc 06600, CDMX, at 6:20 AM or at Hostel Amigo: Isabel la Catolica 61-a, centro, at 6:50 AM
- See the pyramids at Teotihuacan in the sunshine
- Climb the Sun and the Moon pyramids
- Learn about the archeological site from a knowledgeable local guide
- Taste tequila, mezcal, and pulque at a stop after visiting Teotihuacan
Coffee, local snacks
Teotihuacán (photo stop, guided tour)
This experience at Teotihuacan will be even richer thanks to the stories, anecdotes, history and information on the latest discoveries that the Cultural Interpreter will share with you during the tour.
To complete your experience in this impressive site, you’ll stop in an obsidian workshop with a truly Teotihuacan family, where you will be offered tastings of liqueurs made from cactus as well as tequila, mezcal, and pulque.
- Transportation from meeting point
- Entrance to the site
- Gratuity (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off