Cuernavaca and Taxco Tour with Lunch from Mexico City
Pickup includedPlease see the pictures for the list of available pickup locations.
- See one of the oldest cathedrals in the Americas at Recinto de la Cathedral
- Enjoy the warmth of Eternal Springtime in Cuernevaca
- Stroll the cobblestone streets of Taxco
- Purchase precious silver at affordable prices in Taxco's outdoor markets
- Watch the sunset from the main square of historic Taxco
- Discover the "Silver Capital of the Wolrd"
Upon arrival, you will go to one of oldest cathedrals on the American continent at the Recinto de la Cathedral complex, built by some of the earliest Christian Missions to Mexico in the 16th century.
Next, head to the beautiful city of Taxco, known as the "Silver Capital of the World." Visit the famous parish church of Santa Prisca to admire its impressive Churrigueresque style. Then, stroll down cobblestone streets, peering at the silver work of skilled craftsmen.
Admire Taxco’s striking cathedral, before enjoying some free time to shop for precious silver at affordable prices in the outdoor markets. Your guide will tell you about the frequent cultural events held at many of the city squares and theaters, and as the the day winds down, take you to one of the bars near the main plaza to enjoy the sunset.
- Round-trip transfers from hotels on the list of available pickup locations
- Admission fees
- 3-course lunch
- Gratuities (optional)