Mendoza: Trekking and Rappelling in the Andes
Pickup optionalPickup and drop-off service available from centrally located accommodation in Mendoza.
- Admire scenic views of the Mendoza River and surrounding Andes mountains
- Enjoy an adrenaline filled activity of trekking and rappelling
- Rappel down a 30 meter cliff
- Cross the Mendoza River on a zip line cable
Once at the viewpoint, receive a safety briefing and equipment from your guide in preparation for your rappelling activity. Once ready, descend down a 30-meter cliff face.
Your day of activity ends by crossing the mighty Mendoza River on a zip line cable, 10 meters above the river. Around lunchtime and after the activities, enjoy some free time at the local partner's operations base, where you can take advantage of the restaurant or relax and have a drink by the pool. Swimming is only available from December to February.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off, if option selected
- Professional instructor for all activites
- 1.5-hour trek in the mountains
- 30-meter rappelling rappel
- Zip line across the Mendoza River
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
The tour starts from the local partner's base of operations in Ruta Nacional 7 about a 1-hour drive from Mendoza. From the bus terminal, look for the company "Expresso Butini" and take the bus with destination to Uspallata. Ask the driver to drop you off at "Río Aventura Mendoza".Open in Google Maps ⟶