Mendoza: River Rafting in the Andes
Pickup optionalPlease provide the name of the hotel and room number or the address of the accommodation. If you don't have that information yet, please inform the local partner via e-mail as soon as possible.
- Enjoy an adrenaline packed water activity
- Admire scenic views of the Mendoza River and surrounding Andes mountains
- Work in a team on your rapid and meet new people from across the world
- Ride over level 3 and level 4 rapids in the Mendoza River
In the water, ride your raft over level 3 and level 4 rapids and enjoy a fun and exciting ride through the Mendoza River. Feel the thrill of adrenaline and immerse yourself in the adventure as your raft is jerked around in the rapids. Work together in a team on the raft to paddle through the rapids and move through the river at speed. While you ride, admire the stunning views of the Andes that surrounds you and be at one with nature.
Once your rafting rapid ride is over, you can enjoy a hot shower to warm up before heading home.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if the option is chosen)
- Equipment including neoprene wet suit, life jacket, and a helmet
- Professional instructor
- 1-hour rafting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if the 'River Rafting in the Andes without Hotel Transfer' option is chosen)
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Children under 12 years
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
The hike starts from the local partner's base of operations in Ruta Nacional 7 about a 1-hour drive from Mendoza. From the bus terminal, look for the company "Expresso Butini" and take the bus with destination to Uspallata. Ask the driver to drop you off at "Río Aventura Mendoza".Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• Around lunchtime and after the activities, you will have a bit of free time at the local partner's operations base, where you can take advantage of the restaurant or relax and have a drink by the pool
• Swimming is only available from December to February