Mendoza: River Rafting & Canopy in the Andes Mountain Range
Pickup optionalPickup and drop-off service available from centrally located accommodation in Mendoza.
- Enjoy an adrenaline-filled activity combo
- Admire scenic views of the Mendoza River and surrounding Andes mountains
- Work in a team on your rapid and meet new people from across the world
- Enjoy a 4-section canopy across the Mendoza River
- Ride over level 3 and level 4 rapids in the Mendoza River
Your day of activity ends with Canopy Trasandino, for adventurers in search of new experiences, which consists of crossing the mighty Mendoza River airborne by harnesses hanging from a reinforced steel cable 10 meters from the river.
You will be able to choose the option with roundtrip transfer or go on your own.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if the option is chosen)
- Equipment including neoprene wet suit, life jacket, and a helmet
- Professional instructor
- 1-hour rafting
- 4 sections of canopy across the Mendoza River
- Foods and drinks
Prepare for the activity
The tour starts from the local partner's base of operations in Ruta Nacional 7 about a 1-hour drive from Mendoza. From the bus terminal, look for the company "Expresso Butini" and take the bus with destination to Uspallata. Ask the driver to drop you off at "Río Aventura Mendoza".Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Swimming is only available from December to February