Memphis Music Hall of Fame Admission Ticket
- Explore an interactive museum as outrageous as the inductees themselves
- See Jerry Lee Lewis' Cadillac and Isaac Hayes' organ
- Discover ever-changing exhibits from new inductees and amazing pieces of Memphis music history
- Marvel at never-before-seen memorabilia, videos, and the music of the inductees
At the museum, explore the fun, fascinating, and educational exhibition featuring never-before-seen memorabilia, rare video performances and interviews, interactive exhibits, and much more.
With new inductees each year, the Hall of Fame celebrates musicians from all eras of Memphis music history. Some members of the Hall of Fame include: ZZ Top, Three Six Mafia, Elvis Presley, Otis Redding, B.B. King, Jerry Lee Lewis, Al Green, Johnny Cash, Justin Timberlake, Roy Orbison, Aretha Franklin, and many more.
- Entrance to Memphis Music Hall of Fame
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
The Memphis Music Hall of Fame is located at the corner of Second Street and legendary Beale Street in downtown Memphis. Find the Hall of Fame between the rocking new Hard Rock Cafe and the legendary Lansky’s clothing store, famous for dressing such inductees as Elvis Presley, Jerry Lee Lewis, Rufus Thomas, and others. The address is 126 S 2nd St, Memphis, TN 38103, USA.Open in Google Maps ⟶