Yarra Valley Wine, Cider & Chocolates Day Tour
- Sample some delicious cider or ale at one of Yarra Valley's popular cider houses or breweries
- Enjoy wine tastings at three boutique wineries selected for their excellent customer experience and quality wines
- Indulge in platters of local fruit, cheese and chutneys at Gateway Estate farmhouse in the heart of the Yarra Valley
Sit back and enjoy the views as you travel through the vineyards and rolling hills of the Yarra Valley. Each winery has been selected for its excellent cellar door experience and variety of wines. The Yarra Valley is famous for its Pinot Noir and Chardonnay and you will sample these and other varietals throughout the day. Visit the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie, home to the "Great Wall of Chocolate" and over two hundred chocolate.
Your next stop will be at an Italian winery known as Killara Estate. After a wine tasting with a view over the valley, you will sojourn to the restaurant for a 2-course Italian-inspired lunch overlooking the vines (glass of wine not included with meal).
At Gateway Estate, you’ll sample the best seasonal local produce such as berries, apples and stone fruit as well as a selection of local cheeses and relishes. Gateway Estate also houses an indoor ‘U-pick’ strawberry indoor hydroponic greenhouse with strawberry picking available most of the year round. Also sample the Gateway strawberry liqueurs and ports and try the famous ‘strawberry shot-cake’.
- Winery lunch
- Cider or beer tastings
- Wine tastings at three wineries
- Produce tastings
- Chocolate samples
- Optional strawberry picking at Gateway Estate's indoor strawberry farm
- Pregnant women
- Children under 18 years
Prepare for the activity
The Village Melbourne (formerly known as Discovery Melbourne) 167 Franklin St, Melbourne at 7:55 AM. If you would like an alternative pickup location, please contact the local partner's reservations team on +61 3 9393 1300.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags