Yarra Valley: Private Day Tour
- Enjoy a 2-course lunch with a glass of wine at a top-tier winery
- Sip a coffee and explore a town nestled high in the Dandenongs
- Savor the regional flavors of the Yarra Valley with stops at a chocolatier and a dairy farm
Drive over the picturesque Dandenong Ranges, stopping in the historic town of Emerald for a walk around to explore and a cup of coffee. Then head to the beautiful Yarra Valley for a premier wine tasting experience. Enjoy exclusive, wait-free access to all the major wineries and taste the chardonnays, pinot noirs, and sparkling wine's the region is known for due to its ideal cool climate.
Dig in to a two-course winery lunch, complete with a glass of wine and tastings. Continue to treat your tastebuds with a visit to a chocolatier for tastings and chocolate shopping before proceeding to the Yarra Valley dairy farm to sample some local cheese. After you've stocked up on these regional treats, your tour will conclude with a leisurely drive back to your pickup location.
- Pickup and drop off
- 2-course lunch
- Wine tastings
- Coffee in the Dandenong ranges
Prepare for the activity
• Meet at pickup point 20 minute prior to start time