The Eynesbury Homestead: Dinner and 1.5-Hour Ghost Tour
- Hear the ghastly ghost stories of the beautiful but cursed estate
- Enjoy a delicious 2-course meal at the historic venue
- Learn about the secret affairs, mysteries and curses of the Staughton Family
- Venture into the Grey Box Forest that hugs the estate, but only if you're brave
Peel away the veneer of British grandeur, polo ponies and Pimms to discover lavish parties, obsessions with crystal gazers, murder, betrayal and what lies beneath the old bluestone men’s quarters.
Discover the haunted lake, eerie stables, abandoned meat room, servants quarters and dark and dangerous nooks, crannies and stories of this fascinating 20,000 acre heritage property only 40 minutes from Melbourne. Tours run the third Friday evening of each month.
Tours run the third Friday evening of each month.
- 2-course dinner
- 1.5-hour ghost tour
- Your own ghost host
- Access to buildings
- Drinks (can be purchased at bar prices during your meal)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
• Please wear flat, comfortable walking shoes
• The tour is both outdoors and indoors, so please dress appropriately