Phillip Island: Small Group Eco Wildlife Tour
- Watch the fairy penguins come in from the sea after a long day of fishing
- Take advantage of the small group size
- Visit the famous and colourful Brighton Beach Boxes
- Take in views of Westernport Bay, Bass Strait and Seal Rocks
Take a guided tour of Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park, and get an opportunity to interact with and learn about an array of Australian animals. Hand feed the kangaroos, emus & wallabies and learn about the numerous breeding programs undertaken here to preserve many endangered native species including Tasmanian Devils, Spotted Quolls and Southern Hairy-nosed Wombats, to name a few.
Afterwards, enjoy a visit to Point Grant and The Nobbies, taking in the views of Westernport Bay, Bass Strait, and Seal Rocks, home to Australia’s largest fur seal population.
Finally, it's time for the main event. As the sun goes down each evening, the world’s smallest 'fairy' penguins come ashore after fishing out at sea all day. Your guide will help you get the best seats possible so you'll have a great view of the Penguin Parade.
- Air-conditioned minibus transport throughout
- Entry to Moonlit Sanctuary and the Conservation In Action wildlife show
- Access to the standard viewing platform at the Phillip Island Penguin Parade
- Translation app in 16 languages (links provided after the booking)
- Pick up from selected inner city hotels
- Upgrade to the “Penguins Plus” viewing platform. Limited to 150 guests – select this option when booking!
Prepare for the activity
Please confirm which of the following 6 pickup locations you would like to use: • Windsor Hotel (111 Spring St) at 11:10 AM • Radisson Hotel (380 William St) at 11:20 AM • Victoria Hotel (215 Little Collins St) at 11:30 AM • Vibe Savoy (630 Little Collins St) at 11:40 AM • Rendezvous Hotel (328 Flinders St) at 11:50 AM • Crown Promenade (8 Whiteman St) at 11:55 AMOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
• Not wheelchair accessible