Phillip Island: 16-Minute Beach & Wildlife Helicopter Flight
- Experience the spectacular coastal views of Phillip Island
- Fly over the world-famous Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit
- See Seal Rocks, home to Australia's largest colony of fur seals
Fly overland to Berry's Reef, and pass by the appropriately named Pyramid Rock. Look below and you might catch a glimpse of the shipwreck SS Speke as you fly over Kitty Miller Bay. Move on to Summerland Beach, home to the little penguins, who arrive home here each night at dusk. Arrive at Seal Rocks and The Nobbies. Look below to see the seals, then return along the coast, taking in fantastic island views, back to the heliport.
Don't forget your camera, to make sure you take some wonderful photos to keep as memories forever of this spectacular flight. All flights have in-flight commentary provided by locally experienced pilots.
- An approx 16-minute helicopter scenic flight
- Inflight commentary
- Amazing photo opportunities
Prepare for the activity
• Maximum 3 passengers per helicopter
• Helicopter flights are suitable for all ages
• Children under 3 years of age may sit on the lap of an adult free of charge
• This experience can be affected by weather
• Wear loose comfortable clothing, suitable for the weather on the day
• Don't forget your camera to capture the amazing views