Melbourne Zoo 1-Day General Admission Ticket
- See animal species from around the world in natural habitats and special exhibits
- Get up close to a variety of native Australian animals
- Choose from upgrade options available for behind-the-scenes experiences
- Enjoy the National Geographic 50 greatest wildlife photographs
Enjoy a leisurely walk through the lush Asian and African rainforests, where tigers roam and monkeys swing from tree to tree. See eye-to-eye with the lion pride in a special exhibit at Lion Gorge and then continue on through to the Trail of the Elephants.
Get up close and personal with Australian wildlife including koalas, kangaroos, wombats and emus in an Australian bush setting. Head into the underwater world to see Victoria’s iconic little penguins and Australian fur seals.
For a limited time, in an Australian first, Melbourne Zoo is hosting the National Geographic Photo Ark: an exclusive photo exhibition using the power of photography to inspire people to save animals before it’s too late.
- General admission to the Melbourne Zoo
- Animal keeper presentations at set times
- Up-close experiences or behind-the-scenes experiences
- Meals and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Melbourne Zoo, Elliott Ave, Parkville VIC 3052, Australia. Directions: By Tram: Tram 58 "West Coburg to Toorak" runs from William Street in the city centre every day, stopping directly outside Melbourne Zoo. By Train: Trains run from Flinders Street Station on the Upfield line every day, stopping at Melbourne Zoo’s own Royal Park Station. By Bus: Bus route 505 from Moonee Ponds to Melbourne University stops outside Melbourne Zoo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Children 3 years and under receive free entry every day
• Melbourne Zoo is open 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, 365 days a year