Melbourne: Wildlife, Coffee and Punting Eco Tour
- Search for nests, dugouts and signs of wildlife in the heart of the city
- Ride on a human-powered boat through the Royal Botanic Gardens
- Become a citizen scientist and assess the current health of the ecosystem
- Take home a sustainable mug, filled with a classic Melbourne coffee or hot chocolate
Next, head to a local café and order a famous Melbourne coffee — served in a souvenir sustainable mug for you to take home. Learn how reusable coffee cups are crucial in a city that has more cafés per capita than anywhere else on earth.
Afterward, you'll head to the river to assess the health of the waterways for yourself. Become a citizen scientist as you report back to local organizations on the water clarity and learn how the metropolis is affecting the wilderness. Finally, hop aboard a human-powered boat in the Royal Botanic Gardens and get up close and personal with wildlife that live in repurposed plastic islands.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Coffee of your choice
- Reusable coffee cup
- Citizen science experiments
- 30-minute ride on a small boat
- Bottled water