Melbourne: Skipper-Yourself on the Yarra River
- Captain your own boat, with no boat license or experience needed
- Enjoy a tour suitable for all ages
- Experience all of Melbourne's waterways and harbours on your own volition
- Bring your own snacks and drinks
- Make any stops you want along the way
There is no boat license required, and you can travel with up to 9 people at once. You can feel free to bring your own snacks and drinks, and the boat is suitable for all ages and is even dog friendly.
Cruise up the Yarra River through the city and visit Victoria Harbour in Docklands, with plenty of time to take in the scenery. Afterwards, see the city skyline, Federation Square, Birrarung Marr, the MCG, the Tennis Centre, and both the Botanical and Alexandra Gardens. You can also explore Southwharf and the Docklands precincts, where you'll see the spectacular sights on the new Melbourne and Victoria Harbour.
- Self-drive boat rental
- Please bring your own food and drinks