Melbourne: Private Clay Target Shooting Experience
- Learn how to shoot from Olympic Medallist Adam Vella
- Shoot 50 targets per person
- Compete in a target competition against your family and friends
During your session you'll shoot a large variety of single and double targets. You'll Hit targets even if you have never held a gun before, no experience or gun licence required.
Shoot up to 50 targets under instruction followed by a 10 target challenging competition to test your newly acquired skills. If there is no clear winner, a "Sudden Death" shoot out will take place and participants sitting on the matching higher score will continue shooting until there is a winner. The lucky winner will receive a keepsake trophy.
- All equipment
- Safety gear
- Children under 12 years
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Open-toed shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
• Please wear closed-toe shoes. No flip-flops or camouflage clothing is permitted.
• Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.