Melbourne: Laneways, Arcades, and City Sights Half-Day Tour
Pickup optionalSelected hotels.
- Discover Melbourne's most iconic sights and landmarks in just half a day
- Walk through Melbourne's vibrant laneways and historical arcades
- Admire the colorful street art and graffiti at the world-famous Hosier Lane
- See Parliament House, the State Library, Queen Victoria Markets, and more
- Learn about the city's rich history and local life from your expert guide
Next, explore the heritage Block Arcade and Royal Arcade, the oldest surviving arcade in Australia known for its elegant light-filled interior. Wander through the bustling Flinders Lane, home to boutique designers, trendy cafes, and bars, before arriving at colorful Hosier Lane, famous for its graffiti-covered walls.
After the walking tour, sit back and relax on board a coach for the second part of your sightseeing experience. Travel through the city and see a selection of Melbourne’s most iconic sights and landmarks including Parliament House, the State Library, Queen Victoria Markets, Law Courts Precinct, and the famous Melbourne hook turn. Pass by Melbourne’s Sports and Entertainment district, home to some of the biggest domestic and international sporting events including the Australian Open, then drive along the Australian Grand Prix track and see the GP Pit stop.
Continue the coach ride along the pretty tree lined streets of the suburbs and admire the rows of terraced homes, then see the Botanical Gardens and the Shrine of Remembrance. Finally, stop by the MCG where you might see some sporting stars during training, before returning to Federation Square where the tour ends.
- Hotel pickup from select Melbourne hotels
- Live tour commentary provided in English by a professional, local guide
- Travel in a luxury vehicle featuring free Wi-Fi, in-seat USB port, and air-conditioning
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
This tour departs at 7:45am from the front of the AAT Kings Melbourne Office. Please arrive 5 to 10-minutes prior to departure time. We recommend reconfirming your day tour 24 hours prior to its departure, just in case your departure/pickup time has changed and we’ve been unable to get in touch with you.Open in Google Maps ⟶