Melbourne: Guided Walking and Foodie Tour
- Learn the different cultures that have come together in Melbourne as you walk through the Immigration Museum
- Explore the city and find cool hidden gems
- Sample food from Melbourne's multicultural neighborhoods
Begin your four-hour walking tour at the Immigration Museum and hear the stories of arrivals from all over the world – their challenges, their triumphs, and, of course, their food. Then continue on through the streets of Melbourne and get introduced to the many layers of local favorite foods, architecture, and history. Enjoy a progressive tasting with five different stops at favorite local eateries.
Listen to the stories surrounding the history behind the foods and flavors of the shops. Wander through local spice shops to learn about the spices and ingredients from different regions that have come together in Melbourne.
- Tour guide
- Entry to Immigration Museum
- Food tasting at 5 stops
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• Tour runs rain or shine so please wear weather-appropriate clothing
• Vegan options are guaranteed at all stops except one