Great Ocean Road & Phillip Island Tours & Attraction Pass
Pickup includedYou must contact the tour operator directly to arrange and confirm pickup, this information will not be supplied on your voucher.
- Admire the Twelve Apostles as you travel along the iconic Great Ocean Road
- Be on the lookout for koalas and native birds in the wild
- See the little penguin parade as they return home to their burrows
- Choose from three Melbourne Attraction Pass options
On the Phillip Island tour, experience an up-close encounter with kangaroos, koalas, and wombats and watch the famous penguin parade, when hundreds of fairy penguins emerge from the ocean and waddle across a local beach to their burrows.
In addition to these two 1-day tours, your package includes the Melbourne Attraction Pass. Choose from three pass options that are valid for six months. The passes include a free ticket for entry into one of the following locations: The Eureka Skydeck, Sealife Aquarium, or Melbourne Star.
- Park entrance fees
- Tea, coffee, and biscuits (both days)
- Tour guide
- Air-conditioned 24 seater bus
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free attraction pass for a single entry per person to one of the following: Melbourne SeaLife Aquarium, Melbourne Star, Eureka Skydeck. Passes are valid for 5 days from the date of issue
- Lunch (Phillip Island Eco Tour Only)
- Overnight accommodation
Prepare for the activity
- Luggage or large bags
• Transportation is in an air-conditioned 24-seater bus
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible
• Only small carry bags are permitted (5 kilogram luggage limit)