Melbourne: City and Garden Tour in Horse-Drawn Carriage
- Admire panoramic views of Melbourne overlooking the Yarra River
- Travel through Melbourne's lush gardens to the Shrine of Remembrance
- Enjoy petting gorgeous percheron horses
Enjoy the aesthetic of immaculately presented drivers wearing traditional coachman attire. After greeting your friendly driver, meet your beautiful Percheron horses and give them a pat. Board your comfortable carriage and set off to see the magical sights of Melbourne.
Along the way, pass by the Arts Centre, the National Gallery of Victoria, the Queen Victoria Gardens, the Yarra River, the Shrine of Remembrance, Princess Theatre, Parliament House, St. Patrick's Cathedral, China Town and more. Take advantage of plenty of fantastic photo opportunities to make this an experience you’ll remember forever.
Alternatively, pick the 30-minute 'Garden Tour' option and pass along the Yarra River. Then see sights such as the Melbourne Art Center, Queen Victoria Gardens, National Gallery, King Domain Gardens, The Shrine of Remembrance, Myer Music bowl, and Victoria Barracks.
- 1-hour or 30-minute tour in a horse-drawn carriage (depending on option chosen)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
- Weather-appropriate clothing
• If it's cold outside, blankets are available to keep you warm; the carriages are convertible so they can be open or closed