Start at Melbourne’s highest viewpoint and weave your way through its streets. Sip a famous Melbourne flat white, discover the street art scene, sample multicultural food, and finish things off with a tram ride to Melbourne's most famous market.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- See Melbourne from its highest point, the Eureka Skydeck
- Try a flat white at a local café and become one with Melbourne’s coffee obsession
- Learn about Melbourne’s rich multicultural history with lunch featuring your guide’s favourite cuisine
- Wander Melbourne’s famous laneways and learn how the city’s street art movement developed
- Catch a tram down to the Queen Victoria Market
- Local English-speaking guide
- Entrance to Eureka Skydeck
- 1 coffee drink of your choice
- 1 hearty sample of international cuisine
- Tram ride
- Additional drinks or food
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Outside the entrance to Eureka Skydeck, under the palm trees. 7 Riverside Quay, SouthbankOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour.
- For your Urban Adventure, you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.