Melbourne: Bites & Sights Tour with Eureka Skydeck
- See Melbourne from its highest point, the Eureka Skydeck
- Try a flat white at a local café and become one with Melbourne’s coffee obsession
- Learn about Melbourne’s rich multicultural history with lunch featuring your guide’s favourite cuisine
- Wander Melbourne’s famous laneways and learn how the city’s street art movement developed
- Catch a tram down to the Queen Victoria Market
Your guide will take you to their favorite local restaurant for a hearty sample of one of the many cuisines Melbourne is known for. Here, your guide will tell you about the numerous waves of migrants, who have helped to create the Melbourne we see today. After you’ve finished eating, you'll grab a coffee and your guide will explain what makes Melbourne coffee unique.
Finish with a tram ride down to Melbourne's iconic Queen Victoria Market, where your guide will introduce you to the market and then leave you to explore on your own. By the end of your tour, you’ll be able to spot amazing art, cafes, restaurants, and bars like a local. But if you still need more tips, your local guide will be happy to offer up some suggestions for the rest of your stay.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Entrance to Eureka Skydeck
- 1 coffee drink of your choice
- 1 hearty sample of international cuisine
- Tram ride
- Additional drinks or food
Prepare for the activity
For your Urban Adventure, you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.