2-Day Phillip Island & Wilson Wildlife Tour from Melbourne
- Experience the magic of Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park
- See wombats, koalas, kangaroos, dingoes and much more
- Watch the Penguin Parade show at dusk
- Hike spectacular tracks
- Take a 90-minute coastal walk from Squeaky Beach to Tidal River
On your first day you will meet some of Australia’s best known native animals at Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park. See wombats, koalas, kangaroos, dingoes, and much more. Take a stroll along Phillip Island's rugged south coast.
Then, enjoy the nightly parade of little penguins emerging from the sea at dusk on Phillip Island. There will be plenty of time to explore, before your overnight stay in budget accommodation on Phillip Island.
Today you will travel to the most southerly point of mainland Australia to visit Wilsons Promontory National Park, Victoria’s largest coastal wilderness area. Bring your walking shoes and camera for a hike through some spectacular tracks, such as Mt Biship & Lilly Pilly Gully.
Keep your eyes open for the abundant birdlife, and look out for emus, wallabies, and wombats in their natural habitat. Take a 90-minute coastal walk from Squeaky Beach to Tidal River, and enjoy some of the most spectacular coastline, framed by granite headlands, mountains, forests, and fern gullies.
- All park entrance fees
- 1x breakfast
- Informative guide
- Free WiFi
- Air-conditioned 24 seater bus
Prepare for the activity
Meet at Melbourne Immigration Museum, 400 Flinders Street (Meet on Market Street). The local partner provides pick ups from selected Melbourne hotels, your pick up information will be provided with your confirmation once your booking has been made.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The double room upgrades are in budget accommodation with shared bathrooms. Bed-linen is supplied. Towels and toiletries are not included
• What to bring: good shoes/boots for walking; appropriate clothing for warm and cold conditions; sunscreen, hat, and water bottle; bathers for swimming (time permitting)
• Our tours are conducted in modern air-conditioned mini buses (max 24). This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
• Due to travel involved on our tours we do not allow infants/children less than 4 years of age.
• Only small carry bags allowed - 5kg luggage limit