Limestone Oceans to Mountains: 3-Day Great Ocean Road Tour
- Learn the rich history of the Great Ocean Road
- Explore three incredible National Parks
- See native wildlife
- Witness the awe inspiring 12 apostles
- Experience unique over night stays in Warrnambool and Halls Gap
Start your 3-day adventure by departing from the cosmopolitan Melbourne. First up is one of the world’s great drives - the Great Ocean Road. You will pass by legendary surf spots and stop to check out some Koalas in the wild. Stop in the quaint seaside village to explore and wander through an ancient rainforest. During your trip, you will also get the chance to stop for a bite to eat for lunch. In the afternoon you will see the awe-inspiring Twelve Apostles limestone formation and Loch Ard Gorge. Rest in the evening in your apartment accommodation in the seaside town of Warrnambool included.
Day 2: Warrnambool to the Grampians National Park
Start your day by exploring Tower Hill at an extinct volcano crater teaming with native wildlife. Enjoy a guided walk and spot Emu's and Kangaroos, you'll also have time to enjoy a delicious spot of breakfast. Next, travel deep into the Grampians National Park and visit Brambuk Aboriginal Cultural Centre to learn about the history of this ancient land and its people. You will then tour on to some of the Grampians spectacular lookouts and check Mackenzie Falls (Sliverband falls will be used when Mackenzie Falls is closed). To end your adventurous day you will get to enjoy a traditional Aussie BBQ dinner plus comfortable accommodation in the town of Halls Gap.
Day 3: Grampians National Park to Melbourne or Adelaide
Start your day with a delicious breakfast, plenty of fuel for the action ahead! On the final day of your tour, you will get to spend some more time in the Grampians and will head out on a spectacular walk through the region where you will see some stunning views of the National Park. Later that day you will travel on to Melbourne or Adelaide where you will arrive in the early evening.
- Meals as indicated
- Morning tea & biscuits
- Water refill station
- All National Park entry fees
- Experienced driver/guide
- Informative commentary
- Inner city pick-up and drop-off
- Additional Meals & Snacks
- Add Helicopter Scenic Flight over the 12 Apostles (FLY) + $145
- Add 1-Day Kangaroo Island Experience Tour (ex Adelaide – Daily) + $296
Prepare for the activity
- Oversize luggage
• Hotel pick-up is available from most centrally located Melbourne hotels
• Not suitable for infants or children 7-years old and under, for safety reasons. Child fare prices apply to children aged between 8 to 12-years
• Children aged 13 - 17 must be accompanied by parent or guardian over the age of 18yo. All children must stay in private rooms with their parents or guardians
• What to Bring: Usual medication, all weather conditions clothing, warm jacket, thermals, woolen hat, sturdy walking/hiking shoes, sunscreen & sunglasses, toiletries and towel, torch, insect repellent, 15kg preferably no large suitcases or backpacks due to storage restrictions
You might also like...
Product ID: 201166