Melbourne: Great Ocean Road Full-Day Sunset Tour
- Enjoy panoramic coastal views along the Great Ocean Road
- Watch the sunset over the Twelve Apostles
- Hear amazing stories of shipwrecks and survival
- Explore Loch Ard Gorge
- Avoid the crowds with a later daily departure
Drive past the famous sands of the Surf Coast then continue through the Great Otway National Park and gaze in awe at the massive eucalyptus trees. Hear tales of shipwrecks at Loch Ard Gorge and encounter koalas in their natural habitat along the way.
Take souvenir photos of the Great Ocean Road Memorial Arch and get countless other photo opportunities during the day. Listen to the expert commentary and avail of the free Wi-Fi to share your experience on your favorite social media platform as it happens.
End by watching a magnificent sunset at the famous Twelve Apostles rock formations before making your way back to Melbourne.
- Pick-up and drop off from selected hotels
- All entrance fees
- Live commentary
- Free Wi-Fi
- Translation app in 16 languages (links provided after the booking)
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
There are 6 possible meeting points: • Windsor Hotel, 111 Spring Street • Radisson Hotel, 380 William Street • Victoria Hotel, 215 Little Collins Street • Vibe Savoy Hotel, 630 Little Collins Street • Rendezvous Hotel, 328 Flinders Street • Crown PromenadeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• Hotel pick-up is available from selected hotels only