Melbourne: Great Ocean Road & Rainforest Trip
- Discover the historic story of the Great Ocean Road Memorial Arch
- Enjoy a beach walk, stunning coastal views and seaside townships
- Take a guided walk through the heart of the Otway National Park and rain-forest
- See the iconic Twelve Apostles and hidden beach at Loch Ard Gorge
Continue along the Great Ocean Road taking in the spectacular ocean, beach and cliff views. Your guide will help you spot koalas among the eucalyptus trees, as you journey along this famous coastline. After lunch, the road and the ocean part ways for the next few hours as you head into the Otway Rainforest.
Take a short 30-minute guided walk right into the heart of the rainforest. Feel dwarfed by some of the largest tree species in the world. Wind further through the forest and return to the ocean, making a stop at the mighty Shipwreck Coast. Here, spend a large portion of the day exploring the 12 apostles, Loch Ard Gorge and Gibson Steps, all a short drive from one another. Your guide will share the tales of disaster, destruction and survival. After a long day, relax on the drive back to Melbourne and reflect on a great day spent on the Great Ocean Road.
- Morning tea and coffee
- National Park fees
- Koala spotting in wild
- Audio translation service available
- Food and beverages
- Transfer to and from the departure location
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
- Alcohol and drugs
• Travelers will need to provide a contact number to assist during morning pickups.
• Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your departure time and location so you do not miss the bus.
• Customers are not required to print out booking vouchers prior to travel